Monday, April 16, 2018

One of my Favorite VA Tools




Trello is the visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective on any project.

My personal Trello Boards consist of:
1. Work Week (M-F) Planned & Doing
2. Virtual Assistant To Do List 
3. VA Tools- I use, I have, I want
4. VA Client Work- M-F schedule
5. My Yearly Business Plan- Initial, 1 mo., 3 mo., 6 mo., 1 year

Collaborative/Team Boards:
1. E-mail Newsletters
2. Social Media Strategie
3. Pinterest Ideas & Strategies

I use the FREE version so far. 

It organizes my personal plans and projects easily. It helps me form teams/collaborators for each of my clients projects. Great TOOL.

Do you like Trello?
Do you use something else? (I have heard on Asana, Calendly and others but I have not used any others).
Let us know in the comment section.


No comments: