Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Sharing Vanilla and Bean & Vanilla Crunnch


Sweet & Savory Vegan Creations

I love to cook and try new recipes. I find most new recipes from Pinterest & NOW some favorite blogs.

Since our daughter is desiring to eat LESS meat, my husband is also eating less meat after having a quadruple bypass March 2018 and my health desires it. I spotted some lovely recipes on Pinterest from these 2 blogs (which I am following).

Vegetarian or Vegan, this sandwich is easy to make, feeds a small crowd and packs up for lunches, picnics or tailgating with ease | Italian Pressed Sandwich | Vanilla And Bean
https://vanillaandbean.com/italian-pressed-sandwich/

Great for a graduation party, summer picnic, tailgate party & more.

I will need to tweak their recipe for the Olive Tapanade vs buying a store bought one, to know and to decrease the salt intake for my husband. 

Thank you Traci from @VanillaandBean 

Light Raspberry Tofu Tiramisu - Perfect protein- rich dessert!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/380976449724201424/


This one looks great for a light summery dessert.

I have been experimenting with many different TOFU recipes especially for our main meals with extra firm tofu. Dessert recipes favor silken tofu.

And if you didn't know it, I LOVE sweets (see how much BIGGER this photo is?) 

I am looking forward to making both of these recipes in the near future. If you make either recipe please SHARE your experience in the comments below, Thank You.

No comments: