Monday, October 1, 2018

A New Family Favorite Recipe

Cola Ribs in an Instant Pot

(can be baked or slow-cooked, but takes much longer)



https://cincyshopper.com/instant-pot-ribs/

Thank you, Jen, from Cincy Shopper

     If you're a busy person who owns your own business, an Instant Pot (that is just the brand I have, I receive no commission for this plug) is a quicker way to make items more tender and delicious.

Didn't my cola ribs turn out great?


     This recipe for Cola Ribs is delicious, tender and will take approx. 1 hour from start to finish in the Instant Pot (baking 3.5 hrs and slow-cooking 8+ hours). The ribs are dry rubbed and placed above the cola in the Instant Pot. Pressure cooked: 10 min. until pressure is up, 30 min. , quick release. Once out of the cooker place on baking sheet, put on your favorite BBQ sauce front and back, broil back of ribs first and then the meaty portion (3-5 min. don't take your eyes off of them). Enjoy with baked beans, Cole Slaw, and potato salad.


Follow my Pinterest Instant Pot recipes that I collect. If I make them, I rate them and place in my Tried & Tested Board. You can also follow my Virtual Assistant Board

https://www.facebook.com/Tamirstewartvirtualassistant/




No comments: