Monday, October 8, 2018

Free Accounting & Invoice Software


Accounting & Invoice Services


Wave


https://www.waveapps.com/



     I have not used this app yet nor do I get any compensation, but I am very interested in it due to my virtual assistance business. The Free version lets you manage income and expenses, invoices, balance sheets, and gives you business trends. For payment & payroll services there is a fee. With Wave+ they offer accounting coaching & bookkeeping also for a fee.

     I have been using a Free Invoice Generator service that is good but lacks features.

     Quickbooks is another option but it cost money and especially if you're just starting out your money is limited.

     As a small business owner remember to still hire someone at Tax Time even when you use any of these services, apps.


     Great review of this product with screenshots on Careful Cents



No comments: