Monday, August 6, 2018

Healthy Recipe For A Busy Family

Healthy Vegetarian Stir Fry


Thai Vegetable Cauliflower Fried Rice With Cashews

Sharing another 2 recipes from Vanilla and Bean


Vibrant, nourishing, and packed with umami flavors, Thai Vegetable Cauliflower Fried Rice with Cashews comes together with ease and makes a hearty Thai inspired dinner. Top it with an optional fried egg or prepared tofu to stretch this main further. #CauliflowerRice #PlantBased #Vegetarian #Vegan #GlutenFree

https://vanillaandbean.com/thai-vegetable-cauliflower-fried-rice-with-cashews/



My husband loves stir-fries. Since his quadruple bypass surgery in March 2018 we have been making more vegetable meal choices. 

Cauliflower Rice

She suggests making your own fresh cauliflower rice in your food processor. I was going to try this recipe with packaged fresh cauliflower rice which I froze (she did not recommend or prefer using frozen cauliflower rice) in this recipe. In stead I made it with FRESH as she suggested.

We also loved her suggestions of topping this meal with a fried egg (or prepared tofu) and more cashews. The eggs were great because it is like getting egg in your fried rice ONLY better.


Cherry Galette

Bing Cherries are in season (July-Aug.)

https://vanillaandbean.com/sweet-cherry-galette/

I need a cherry pitter, I still cut up my cherries by hand. We.re not vegan so I use a frozen puff pastry for the crust.

Made both recipes this past weekend and enjoyed them.

Thank you Traci from @VanillaandBean 


No comments: