Monday, September 24, 2018

Web Tool Canva


Create Graphics with Canva





Business Logo
Memes
Blogging & eBook Photo's
Graphics for Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr (tailored to the correct size).
Photo Collages
Business Cards
Postcards
Marketing Materials: flyers, brochures, gift certificates, labels and more. 


One I created on Canva for my business


I use the free version (many photos and graphics are free or you can choose to pay per piece) or you can upgrade to $12.95 per month or $119.40 annually for unlimited excess. 

You can even make a FREE team to easily share designs and folders, yet upgrading to a for work account unlocks all team functions and benefits.

I use to use PicMonkey as a guest until I felt it got too complicated.


Another Graphic I made on Canva
Included my blog & Facebook addresses

I would love to be a part of your team and start creating items for your business.

No comments: